Demand a REFUND SL is a bust!

I have been loyal to World Of Warcraft since it all started … I thought after 16 years of launching WOW you would have figured something out.
It is obvious that either they only hire educationally handicapped people or they don’t give two damns about their customers … I bought this expansion hoping that they might put some more effort into the launch since it was so expensive to buy … but here we … going on 3 hours into the launch and still “no Character Found” … REALLY?
Give me my money back and I will move on to another game I have been looking at … 16 years a mighty long time for a company not to be able to figure out how to handle their customers … sooooooooo … problem solved … I will take it from here … I just won’t be a customer anymore and I hope a lot of the other fed up “Customers” join me … they will sink without us paying them … they are not performing their jobs for us anymore … it’s just about getting the dollar and a crappy apology about how they had soooooo many customers that the servers couldn’t handle it … HOW IS THAT OUR PROBLEM!!!
You had YEARS to figure out how to launch one of these MANY expansions … Well … enough of my time has been lost … stick it.

1 Like

That’s why I play offline single player games online only games are cancer

1 Like

Hi there, I know the char not found issue is frustrating for those impacted. You seem a bit lost regarding forum navigation though. If you wish to provide feedback about the WoW Shadowlands launch, you need to post on the WoW forums. This forum is for the Classic Blizzard games like Diablo 2.

There are no WoW staff here nor anyone else who will pass on your concerns to that game team.

The first questline in the Maw would have been OK, if not for Jaina (Karen) Proudmore. Gameplay is decent but this is the first expansion where I am unable to skip zones that I don’t like. I have been playing since 06, a few months before TBC and there have always been zones I disliked but I was always able to just skip them, no problem. I was already vexxed by Jaina teleporting me and controlling my pace but I figured whatever. I’m free now, right? I endured Bastion even though I really hated basically everything about it, especially the story and the NPCs. It looks dreary and boring and yet overly bright, like a cheap copy of Zelda BOTW and the shrill bells gave me a migraine. I don’t mean to come off as offensive here, I got all of that out of my system already. I truly hated that zone but I figured I would play through since it would only take a day or two (with my schedule).

Finally, I got to Maldraxxus, and for me, that is my style. I love it. I can grind there, I can pvp there. I can gather there. Maldraxxus was great. I would keep paying my subscription to play there and Que for a couple BGs and dungeons and play for a couple of hours per day.

The story then took me to Ardenweald and alas, I hate it even more than Bastion. It may be to the liking of some of you and I hope you enjoy it. After a few quests there, I had had enough. I had a minor meltdown when I realized that I couldn’t progress without completing the storyline and offended some people. I got silenced for it like I deserved.

Now that I took a chill, I decided to cancel my subscription. I will not log in again. I do not wish to play in Ardenweald or Bastion. I might like the other zones I haven’t tried yet but I guess I won’t find out. The only way to describe my feeling about two of the three zones I have tried in this expansion is that I hate them. I have now uninstalled the game and if refunds are being offered, I would like a refund as well.

There have always been zones I have disliked. Some, I have even hated. None as much as two of the first three in this expansion and that I am forcefed this content is not what kept me playing wow as a casual all these years.