Deeds of Valor badge not awarded

As per the title, Deeds of Valor badge is not awarded at the end of cycle. I should have “The All Knowing” badge for the period of 08/08/2022 to 08/29/2022, but did not get it. I have spoken to the NPC, went through the process of reviewing the cycle, completed the quest line for cycle change, but no badge at the end.

This is a common issue affecting many users and there has been multiple posts in the bug report forum reporting the same bug:

5 Likes

Yes, this is correct; i also did not get my end of cycle badge. Please let us know something

3 Likes

Hello, I have the same issue, I didn’t receive my third badge

2 Likes

I didn’t receive mine either now that I went through them. As I’m clan leader I should have 3 and I only have 1. So that means I haven’t gotten 2 back to back. Great code guys. Smh can we the community get a team who actually knows what their doing? I’m a coder and this is insulting to the profession. Stop hiring fresh out of school coders who have no clue what their doing. If you want something good, you need a good team. You don’t have that, do better.

2 Likes

I have the same issue from this recent cycle. The Unspoken shows what i should have gotten (indomitable), but nothing. Everyone else in my clan has 3 badges now but me

3 Likes

Same issue, blizzard, will you fix this bug?!

Let’s keep this tread on top.

3 Likes

Hello! I did neither receive my badge for the deeds of valor. The cycle lasted from 07/18/2022 to 08/29/2022. Server Countees, nickname Бабка, battletag Vault39#2537. I should have received +2 percent, but in the end I haven’t receved even this badge. I don’t understand why 2 percent, when I was grinding for the benefit of the Fraction, while others who didn’t blow their heads got 6-8 percent. As a result, it generally bugged into no badge at all, but it should be 2% npc says.

1 Like

yes i am also one of the lieutenants with 4 maximum points and after the end of immortal reign only i am not badged ? i sought support from bliz but they asked me to go on this stage to report but i don’t see that they would care and fix for us!! i am very disappointed

1 Like

Why we don’t have a new from déc ? No message from blizzard, it’s extremely frustrating

1 Like

My cycle just ended ystd and I’m experiencing the same issue.

It has been 3 reign in my server. Played as Shadow in first reign, immortal in second and adventurer at the moment. I should have 2 badges to display - shadow and immortal. However, my immortal badge isn’t shown and in fact, lost. Previously, my immortal badge impact was also bugged - the impact was stuck at 40 and nothing changes despite my clan leader re allocating me back to member and then elite again.

I feel deprived of my stats that everyone is getting. This affects ROE performance as well. Can blizzard please respond on this? This is a bug and they are not doing anything about it.

2 Likes

Hello got the same problem server Wodem Castell didint get my immortal badge at the end of the cycle i did a hard work in immortals for a month the unspoken say 2% badge ?? oO and no reword …

1 Like

Just wondering, for those with this issue, how was your deeds of valor progress for the badge lost?

I suspected mine was buggy as the impact wasn’t moving at all.

1 Like

Same issue here, just the other day the cycle on my server (Gillian) end and thought that I had the Hound of Thruth badge but when I checked my profile and deeds of valor I have nothing there the only rhing there is the current cycle. Please help us with this issue. ASAP.

1 Like

The same thing has happened to me. Badge is missing. I can see the rewards i should have got when talking to unspoken and reviewing cycle. There is no option to accept though, and the badge is missing.

Is there a way to open a ticket in this game for rewards that are not given? This bug has caused me to lose a lot of interest in this game.

Same issue here. Day 1 player, not recieved my 3rd deed of Valor badge

GhostDog - I suspected if my badge was hacked, so I ticketed under suspicion on account hack. It’s been a couple of back and forth replies from various customer service.

In all, they are unable to restore the badge from their side, being customer service. But they have forwarded the bugs in this thread particularly to QA team for further investigation.

Hi! I got the same problem… server Kion didint get my immortal badge at the end of the cycle after 6 weeks… working on it… and atm nothing no badge no cycle reward ZERO . NPC Unspoken bug or what?? Im paying for this game so please help. This bug has caused me to lose a lot of interest in this game.

2 Likes

Hello, I didn’t get the badge ‘‘The all-knowing’’ from deeds of valor. The date of the cycle is 07/18/2022 - 09/12/2022.
All tasks that I did were exceptional.
I need help to get it. I don’t know what else to do. I followed the storyline and I think I did everything that I should have done.

Can we please get an update? I reported this to the email service and was told that it cannot be fixed manually and its a new bug. It has been reported multiple times for a month. Even a response would help to not make it seem like you don’t care.