D4 kicking my out after hours of wait

So I know it is the 2nd beta weekend, but this sh*t has to stop. I waited for the first time about 15 mins to get down to less than 1 min to kick me back up to 5 mins and get stuck at 5mins. The 2nd time, it was around 30 mins, just to get down to 5 mins and get stuck there for 30 mins more, force to restart because it was stuck yet again at 5 mins.

Now, I waited an hour, got done in the “wait to login queue” just to get into a login queue, to just get timed out. At this point. Fix your sh*t, because your about to lose about 50 people who bought your 100 package. I will credit card despuite every single last charge. Yes I bought 50 of these packages for all my friends. Yes I know my little $5k wont mean much but I bet if we start a social media company about how bad this experance is it will make a big dent.

Fix your sh*t in short. Because it will not stand this time blizzard. People will start fighting back, despuiting all charges. (like pople have already done).

Why dont you be honest with your customers, and tell them that your not going to spend any more money on servers and login stuff until after the beta. Give us something other than the silence you have already given us.

Your about to turn this long term fan, from day 1, into someone who doesn’t give two f’s about what you do and will never play your games again. There are other games that fill your void currently.

4 Likes

The multi-billion dollar company can’t afford servers…

4 Likes

I am having the same error. Waited 39 min only to start to load and say “loading queue timed out” … what is this error?

You are posting to the wrong forums.

This forum is for technical support on the Battle.Net Desktop App.

For Diablo IV, pls use the Diablo IV forums; they are currently unlocked so anyone can post there.

1 Like

You’ve got to be kidding me, Blizzard… “Intentional queues to test server stress”. Do you really think these current Beta problems were not measured from the same issues investors were lied about on the first Early Access (another lie).

I sincerely hope we can get a refund…I see the future and launch day will be a joke. We’ve put up with this ‘we don’t give a sh*t’ attitude for a long time. The funny part is that I could not care less about Diablo IV, I just hate seeing good people getting treated poorly by arrogant asshats.

Being a Beta has nothing to do with being able to get into the Beta that you promised consumers. Did you extend the Open Beta to allow your customers the full extent of the time others might have had?

Sick. Tired. Done.

I uninstalled this beta and I am no longer interested in the full version because of all these issues. I never could get in. The release of this game is going to be a disaster.

1 Like

Sadly I agree… if Blizz opens a beta, it should be ready for Lots of PPL , Sadly they are going to Lose Countless PPL because of these issues that should have been took into consideration B4 they Opened it to Public! I’m a Die Hard Fan … but dang your company is acting like it wants to Lose ?

Same. I’ve been kicked out at least five times. I keep trying to complete a quest and I can’t. I end up back in the city before I can finish. I don’t even need the map to get back there at this point.

Hi,

No point posting here… see Blizzard’s post here .

You want to follow and post in the Diablo IV forums:

Blizzard has unlocked the D4 forums so that you can post feedback, bugs and issues that you are having in the appropriate category.

Ok… you are correct to a certain extent. Yes they need to get things straight. BUT… we all knew it was a beta, and we all knew it was going to be a sh*t show extreme supreme.

That being said, my own experience is that I wait approximately an hour to play for 30 minutes. I understand they want to conserve resources until they know that they have solutions for the new game and servers, but as you said (and I am putting it in my words), WTF ARE YOU DOING BLIZ?

This is the first time I have had huge problems with the betas not counting the D2 Beta Stress Test back in 2000… and that was not even their problem to solve… but they got left with a huge one to solve with Diamond (computer hardware specifically video cards i.e. MONSTER FUSION) selling the company and no supporting video card as a result.
We all want to play the game and not have the disconnects and the wait times. As annoying as it is, give them the time to come up with solutions. And remember… they could have kept the game to themselves and their friends and family to test instead of letting us do so. Also, it is a TEST… it is their (semi?) final hardcore test of the game before they release in June, so it WILL have bugs and glitches and we WILL overwhelm their miniature half-a-server they are running it on, so we will be d/c’d and we will have glitches and rubber-banding. We don’t have to like it, but they are trying to get it done… they are just taking too long for our liking.
One more thing they are having to deal with is the Microsoft (MicroSUX) purchase of BlizTavision, so they are having to report to 2 masters instead of just their normal 50 in-company; in essence having to make their new MicroSUX overlords happy even before MicroSUX officially acquires them as well as their normal 50 in company slave-drivers.
I can just imagine the chaos. Good luck to them, for on their luck depends our game!

i dont think they care if you refund the game… just saying

My question has always been why not have stand alone option/ no log in to network for when you don’t want play co-op.

I waited an entire day and still can’t get on the game. Got on first yesterday and played for about an hour, got booted then have not been able to log on since. Keeps kicking me right as I would be zoning into the city. It’s lame. Beta or not, it should at the very least be a little bit functional when you get to the open beta stuff. This should be embarrassing for such a big gaming company.