D2r.. huge issue w/ vamp gaze!

I would like to give my greatest concerns to WHOM, this message is VERY IMPORTANT!! Reaching the person; (personS);

Since I have no idea where to start, due to my incompetents’.
Unfortunately, just an OLDER-CHILD in me is ABSOLUTELY! HEART BROKEN

Due To- VAMPIRE GAZE BONE HELM !!! “Should BE GREEN!!!” &
“HAVE HORNS!!!”

DIE HARD! Diablo 2 Expansion player! Without this game being in my life when it had first entered my sights from my smarter older more privileged uncle when I just graduated 5th grade entering 6th grade. This game has been MUCH MAJORITY a HEART SOOTHING fall back on when life was rough to find peace in such chaos in parts of my life. Saving me from numerous accidental incidents an ALL AROUND grounding me at my hardest moments.

Without this game being apart of my life, I could not imagine what “WOULD” of been without.

MY only ISSUE, I am hoping you can help this get to the correct person to handle this very upsetting news if does not get FIXED will crucially verify a VALID virus that the world for me is near END!

PLEASE! The VAMPIRE GAZE BONE HELM!!! IS a STAPLE of the game!
I CANNOT play or feel “WE THE PEOPLE” you aspire to PLEASE!

Without it being as BAD @$$, as it always has been!
D2R = VAMP GAZE = NEEDS TO BE GREEN AND HAVE KICK @$$ HORNES!
AS KICK @$$! IT IS DIS-PLAYED RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!

Not to mention, Shako is GREEN & when equipped! IS GREEN!
It’s like YOUR REVERSING what shako was all these years… With VAMP GAZE in a what should be a UPGRADDED - TO DETAIL SPECTUAL!!!

instead its brown… an so sucked of life or any character…
Excuse my language… But Close to someone taking a TURD as a helmet…

PLEASE!!! LET ME KNOW THIS WILL BE AJUSTED TO WHAT IT REALLY IS.
-Young boy, not wanting to loose what makes my adult life. Refresh me of a sanctuary I ditched school lived and breather. TO LOG INTO-

WITH RESPECT- Don’t dah dahhh dahhh dahhh doooo this tah meh! pahh paaaaahh pahhh PLEASSSE!

1 Like

You found a vamp gaze already hahaha… That’s all I got out of this😂