D2jsp the cancer of d2

Not much to say but I hate that site so much and I wish blizzard would sue them and get it shut down but wish in 1 hand and crap in the other. sigh this is why d2 is and forever will be a DEAD GAME at Least on b net you guys can say what you want but the truth is the truth.

3 Likes

Cry

PvP rules in D2.

blizz probaby getting their cut… thus no action from blizzard… profits rule.

there’s no profit from jsp that would make a multi billion dollar company like blizz support jsp. thats silly.

1 Like

And it’s keeping the game alive.

D2JSP is not the problem, it’s the botting that allows people to get said items that is the problem. Without the botting the market is as it should be (not severely deflated for legit players).

With bots, it’s a waste of time to compete and personally I find this game boring with bots in it (as my play time is rendered meaningless pretty much, who cares what I mf cause the bots did so much more with zero effort).

2 Likes

You can’t argue that JSP doesn’t have a hand in motivating botters. Not only that but the unregulated nature of these third party currencies is a joke. I understand that people find it convenient and don’t want to actually play the game to get the gear that they don’t need to complete the game, and for PvP that argument changes, however there are more private servers around to compensate for the PvP “end game gear thing” if you’re only into PvP.

JSP is taking advantage of folks unwillingness to play the game as was intended by Blizzard, period.

3 Likes

Jsp is very much a problem. It’s an outside currency that interferes with actual trading. Anyone can buy just about anything on jsp 2 weeks in using fg they purchased or carried over from previous ladders. That isn’t diablo, that is an outside source, like bots and hacks, holding control over the game.

4 Likes

I dunno man, JSP is nice like America for getting rich. I remember when I started my first run on d2 as a poor young magic finder with nothing to my name. But with gumption, a leatherneck work ethic, and can do attitude, plus a 200k FG loan from my father I built an empire of wealth and prosperity. I’ve now amassed over 201k FG in just 10 short years.

If I can do it, anyone can!

4 Likes

Ya and your a cheater not a player cheat less play more

2 Likes

I disagree that JSP is a problem. People sell their virtual items for virtual goods or real money if that’s what they choose. As long as the items aren’t attained through cheating then I have no problem with it. Items can be valued in gems, runes, $$, or battle bucks it doesn’t matter. As long as people aren’t destroying the market and marginalizing mfing. What’s the point of spending your time mfing meph for an hour or two when the bot can do it overnight every night??? Better yet, the bot will do harder content and use hacks to say safer than you probably could without the program.

If someone wants to pay me $4 or $5 for some piece of gear that’s fine with me and Blizzard seems to agree since they launched D4 with a RMAH. Unfortunately for Blizz D3 was not D2 and the RMAH did not work for D3. I mean, it’s not like if D2JSP weren’t around there wouldn’t be alternatives to trade items for $$, fake currency or items ( I can think of at least a couple of the top of my head without using Google). That’s what trading is about. It’s the bots that ruin everything and destroy the game.

It’s the guys that bot and sell their nefariously attained items that are the problem. The ones that end up with duped? sojs or that have packs of hrs that their bots have farmed. Those guys are the issues that are destroying the experience for their own personal gain. If it’s not a fair fight (and Blizz won’t make it fair) then I’ll just go play a different game and leave those losers to “play” by themselves.

2 Likes

People who are part of the problem don’t see themselves as the problem. It’s a mix of cognitive bias and Stockholm syndrome.

3 Likes

jsp is not the problem. people who run 100s and 1000s of bots are the problem.

2 Likes

d2jsp started out as a botting website and is literally named after a bot “d2jsp”. It’s all botting founded upon botting to trade and sell botted goods for forum gold which was made to monetize the site. The site its self was also founded from betrayal and greed. It’s a fun story to read :slight_smile:

if u have enuf fg to buy good stuff on d2jsp its cuz ur paying cash or botting.

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty sad that people don’t read the end-user licensing agreement that they agreed to Which states the players own nothing on battle net blizzard Owens at all They just need to shut battle net down and be done with it i’d be happy to play single player When battle net dies

imagine a world where people cry and complain because life isnt fair and so we just cancel everything. Out wait its 2020 and cancel culture is rampant. No thanks, stay outta my classic if that how u feel.

That’s like saying murderers are a problem but pedos are not a problem.

Both bots and jsp are a problem.

jsp cannot exist w/ out bots period. I think what people want to argue is that a 3rd party currency is needed to effectively trade in game. To a point I’d have to agree since it’s a pain finding something nice and all people can offer is items not useful or runes. It’s nice to be able to build a resource that is universal from selling any item you have, then using that resource to get what you want. Otherwise it’s the lottery in terms of finding people that fit you need as much as you fit theirs.

I don’t know, I would still use JSP if bots went away and I’ve never been a botter either. Before that I used diabloii.ne t forums for trading in the day. I think the attractiveness of JSP is definitely the convenience of forum trading; it’s easier to find buyers and sellers on a forum than it is to do it in game. Does forum gold need to exist for this to work? Nope, on diii.ne t the currency used to be pgems and runes.

Also, I’ve never bought fg and accumulated a fair amount easily enough. People on there will pay a surcharge for easily found items sometimes (i.e. 5fg for ravenclaw is common or 1-2fg for easy things like certain pgems or low runes). JSP is not necessarily buy to win, for me it’s a trading platform. However, the bots crush the market and make my items and thus my playing time worthless. When my 2nd hc sorc died this season I didn’t rebuild and the bots heavily influenced that decision. With that said at the beginning of the reset the market isn’t crushed yet and your items have a lot of value. I sold a 35 res vmagi for I think about ~200 fg toward the beginning of this season. Now I wouldn’t be surprised if people are buying HoZ or Shako for 5-10 fg (since the bots literally just add it to their pickit then some loser botter sells it on jsp).

4 Likes

I think people are missing the point, you don’t need the absolute godliest gear to play this game. That was introduced in WoW at a much later point. There is no gearscore or specific way to play D2, you can beat the game with fairly weak gear if you try hard enough. The game is not meant to be super easy, and some people may never be able to beat it, but that’s what makes it fun. The challenge is its own reward in my opinion.

2 Likes