D2 US - Unable to create games

After the realm shutdown on the IP I was on yesterday afternoon, US West has been unstable with the games freezing. Towards the evening west coast time, things cleared up. This morning, the queue starts at 2500 and times down to position 2 and freezes. Chat is full of players saying the same thing, stuck at position 2. Whatever hotfix or reboot happened on Tuesday has wrecked stability.

Same happened to me being stuck at position 2, but when I tried to join the game that I was stuck at position 2, it said game is full, which was odd since it had a password attached to it. So I tried again. Got stuck at position 3, but tried joining the game that I was stuck on position 3. And I entered the game… Weird.

Six attempts over 45 minutes in order to create a single game. So I was able to log in but the queuing is definitely broken. Meanwhile bots are spamming game attempts, in the 900’s. 901… a minute later… 902… clearly not getting in and making repeat attempts.

That’s what happens when everybody runs 10,000 robots

Biggest hard drive in 2000 was about 18 Gig

Today there’s a 15 terabyte drive on the consumer market.

WTF is going on?? Shouldn’t you be able to run D2 servers on a cell phone by now?

600+ queues on US East.

So it was cool you fixed this for like 2 weeks, but what gives? Why are the servers back to trash with presumably less people playing?

Yeah, servers are being flooded by bots again blizzard refuses to do anything about it as always.

yeah…will let bots run wild but legit players get temp bans for no reason…ahhh you xfered too quick, here take this 72 hrs, ahhh you switched screens to quick…here take this 2 weeks…AHHH you left your VPN on after you viewed “nrop”,…take this 30 days for protecting your PC and privacy!

Whats going on with Uswest ?? Cant make a game 2k wait , Cant even join a game because it appears everybody else is having the same problem . 0-3 games total in list

1 Like

Moved a few threads here to get this centralized to one thread. It looks like the queue may have calmed down since the restarts. Is anyone still experiencing the queue issues on US East or US West?

1 Like