D2 random Ip ban?

Hey there, i seemed to be ip banned, im unsure, but from what it looks like , i think that is the issue. i can join all other realms asia Eu West, just not east realm on diablo 2 lod, i was checking my characters the previous day before to keep them from expiring, and then a couple days later i try to get on and it wont let me connect. Any ideas?

only way anyone can help is to let people know what error message you are getting. this don’t say much

I see , makes sense . I tried to explain it , because there isn’t no error codes or anything just when I try to connect to east server it just says connecting to fastest server . Any other server it goes right through to the account login screen . I’ve done all the antivirus , firewall , uninstall , procedures from reading other help topics replies and to no avail . So I’m here now . Thanks for the info to add more info to it .

Azurhion,

I don’t see any active bans on any IP addresses on your account right now. Beyond what you’ve already tried, I’d contact support directly. They can look over your MSInfo file to get more options. Make sure to let them know about this thread and what you’ve already done. That’ll keep us from doubling up on steps.

1 Like

Drakuloth,

Thanks for the swift response , and sounds Interesting… will definitely do a direct approach with this problem I’m having . Thanks again for the swift reply ! Thank you for your time , and for what you do on these forums . Have a good day .

1 Like

Same problem here. I know it’s not my ip because I have 2 computers on same ip.
One can’t connect to USeast only, can connect to the rest. Second computer can connect to USeast. Been this way since the last reset to resolve long queues.