[D2] Current Problems of Asia realm

I don’t know why I have to pay for it but I don’t know why I have to do it in a bad environment.

1 Like

디아블로2 서버좀 살려줘요 ㅡㅡ !!

2 Likes

Thanks for your continued reports, everyone. Apologies for the delay, but I wanted to ensure we had the information and details we need.

This is a frustrating issue to face continuously for Diablo II that you are all passionate about and I’m ecstatic to see the passion you all have! Your patience over the issue during this time has and is greatly appreciated.

After discussing this issue and investigating the issue, we are aware of the issue and the cause, but it’s a complex problem and it’s unclear when there will be a resolution to the Asia Realm Long Ladder Queue.

Hopefully, there is a resolution for this problem in the future, but at the current moment, it’s unclear when there will be a resolution.

We have limited information on the situation outside of this and it’s understandable that this is not the answer that is expected of us, nor the one that we’d like to provide. Thank you for understanding.

Hello, Caterpepi

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is not a surprise for me as I noticed several times answering like this formal one before. So to add my opinion, I have to remain two prior threads.

These threads are explaining why and when Asia D2 users are experiencing severe pain from new structure. I mean load balancing. Now I have ideas as I have been watching Asia D2 realm for several years. The reasons of current queue are 4.

One is under-patching in fall 2017. That patching is the thing which users do not have to wait at least 5 min not to disappear a game room after creating. This means it should be taken more time to get back IP from disappearing game rooms. Usually it is useful for one cd-key users muling items alone by themselves. Now it is a barrier for load balancing. Creating many game rooms make getting back IP delay for real servers, not a load balancer. And it is very related to Uber Diablo.

Second is a bot. To get Annihilus we must kill Uber Diablo. Therefore sometimes someone holds an event for users. But some heavy botters are operating many bots to get Annihilus throwing Soj because they do not know real IP of games. Currently we see only 50 or 150 IP. Only way to check Uber game is creating games and seeing message. So many bots are making queue. Obvious proof is the number of queue in dawn. But in golden time it raises 3000-4000.

Third one is the load balance. On the standard game, everything is fine. Even though during Uber Diablo event I do not see queue. It means there are less bots than Ladder game. Your team said load balance is for future update. I agree with you. Now situation is changed. After last ladder reset, I mean on June it was all right. However after a month, I mean on July, after all of users were entering into stable farming step, queue appeared suddenly. Now it becomes bigger and users’ annoyance too. So I think it is matched up the timing of queue and users’ condition especially on accumulating Soj. To get Annihilus, botters created an irregular method. Absolutely, they have been evolved. And this is an unexpected thing for your team.

Last one is the way of getting Annihilus. Throwing Soj and finding a Uber game is a fundamental reason. I know it is not easy to change this one. But you have to think of this. If you can change it, it will be a very simple solution without change the structure of servers. Though you will make some game client patch. I mean the version up.

I understand these four reasons are complicated and twisted. And this means the solution is not one-way. But I request you will consider all methods for Asia D2 users. Almost for 10 months, we have been had pain under new servers structure for unseen future.

You said you have limited information on the situation outside of this. But in my opinion, most of reasons are inside of game and servers. If you need more information we will give. However I wish you make servers condition better before next ladder reset because it is much more meaningless with queue in new season. Please fight with queue actively.

Sincerely, thank you very much,

One of Asia D2 users.

4 Likes

I totally agree.
I hope we don’t talk about the queue anymore.

3 Likes

Users are now happy if queue is lesser than 1000.

It doesn’t sense at all becasue it is originally not in exist.

4 Likes

This is a problem that all users of this game with blizzard must solve together. Only Blizzard may not be able to bear this problem. Game users should also be responsible for empathizing and maintaining a healthy game climate.

4 Likes

정말로 너무너무 느립니다. 해결책을 좀 마련해주세요

4 Likes

This user has been playing Diablo 2 for a long time. When creating a room these days there are so many queues that it is difficult to play a game. I hope you solve these problems as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued attention at all times.

4 Likes

해결할 생각이 없으신거죠…
그럼 우리는 어떻게 할까요…
다 접어야 하나요… 이런 개발자들이 있는 게임을.

4 Likes

Hello, I’m an old player of Diablo 2. If you create a room these days, you can’t play a game properly because of the queue. Sometimes the queue disappears in the morning in Korean time, but that’s only for a while and the queue continues to open. I know you’re busy, but hope you solve this problem as soon as possible. I want to enjoy the game in a pleasant environment as much as I bought it at a fair price. Thank you.

4 Likes

대기열!!! 해결 부탁드립니다.

너무 오래걸리네여 방이 ㅠㅠ

4 Likes

Please solve the problem

3 Likes

It so hard to play.
Please fix this

3 Likes

Excessive queuing problem on Asia realm is not solved at all.
It’s been months and how long do we have to wait?
I hope it will be resolved as soon as possible.

2 Likes

제발 이제는 꼭 고치자~~
언제까지 방치할거니…

3 Likes

The room creation queue is too long and I haven’t made a room yet when I get poo out of the bathroom.

2 Likes

이놈들아… 노니… 뭐라도 좀 하자!!

3 Likes

제발 대기열을 해결해주세요

애정을 가지고 하고 있지만 대기열이라는 것이 집중도도 떨어뜨리고 애정을 떨어뜨리게 하네요

4 Likes

hey!! what the…
대기열에 왜 애착을 가지고 디아를 즐기고 있는
유저들을 기만하나요
하루속히 해결 요청드립니다.

3 Likes