[D2 Classic] Installation not working, help me please

Hello Everyone, i recently buyed a Diablo 2 classic on the Blizzard store.
I activate the key, i download the Diablo 2 installer from the site, and when the installation is finished, its loads up the pop up window where it says Play Diablo 2, exit, installer, etc…

But when i trie to install the game nothing happen, it just launch a sound effect and nothing else happen

I tried lauching the installer in administrator : Nothing
I temporaly disable my anti-virus : nothing

Right now the only thing i have managed to do is lose 10€ and 3 hours of time roaming the website, finding nothing

Please help me, i already talked about my problem here, but i quickly realised that it was drowned in the other topic, and thanks to the way post on blizzard forum works, i wasn’t able to give it more attention
Please, if someone has any idea, any proposition on how to fix my problems, don’t hesitate and send a message.

Thanks everyone

Hey androneos,

By nature, the forums are player to player help desks, not official contact points with support. An SFA can sometimes drop in, but it’s not guaranteed.

If you’re not getting the help you’re looking for on the forums, you can use the support ticket system (which is the official contact point).

For patching and installation issues, you can use this support ticket.

Thank you for the informations and thank you for your help !
I will check the support ticket
Thank you again