Cutting me off in the middle of playing

cutting me off in the middle of playing warzone…and place me on queue login for 30 minutes… cause you have a busy day???..is that the right way to solve your busy day?

2 Likes

yeah, So i have to wait for a game that i bought and paid for. didnt know battle net was ran out of a basement, maybe they should watch some youtube for tips on servers.

Blizzard is simply a collection of idiots and crooks.

Yes, I agree with you. But i think you are over reacting.

D2 seems to have a lot of bugs in the programing. I get kicked out now on a regular basis. I also like it when it kicks me out and then won’t let me back in, saying that I am already in the game. I play on an Acer Predator Helios 300. It used to kick me out once in a while but now almost every day.

1 Like

I am kicked out at least a dozen. if not 20+ times a day. With FULL 4 BAR WIFI. No internet issue what so ever. I cannot complete a game and it makes you start over if you leave half way through. What should take me 10 to 15 minutes now takes 30 to 45 minutes. If I dont give up first and just stop playing. Its totally unacceptable for a game I waited 20 years to come out and paid money for ontop of. i dont even care if I had a monthly membership fee. Just stop fkn kicking me out of the games im playing. I seriously feel like im wasting time rather than enjoying a video game.