Currency for Ukraine

Still no updates on this? Wow, disappointing.

3 Likes

Well that’s how it works, right? Just ignore the issue and it’s like it’s not there. :wink:

2 Likes

Blizzard, are you serious? I don’t want to see prices in RUB, I’m not from russia! Fix it please!

2 Likes

Seems like no one cares!!! Thread created 1 year ago, and the problem exists from the Blizzard foundation

2 Likes

+1 - I’m super dissapointed and sad to see RUB in my Ukrainian account, any other would work just fine - EUR or USD would be much appreciated.

2 Likes

It’s actually way more then a year. Thread was created on old forums. Still no response whatsoever though. Sad…

4 Likes

It’s pity that Blizzard closes their eyes to this issue. Guys simply don’t understand that they might earn a bit more sales simply by providing an alternative (at least EUR or USD). Look at Steam, GOG, EGS. I regularly buy something there and really want to spend some money here, but simply can’t use the currency of the country that took a part of my land and keep shooting in our citizens.

4 Likes

thus Blizzard supports the occupation of Ukraine I guess. They just show us that they believe that Ukraine is not a separate country with it’s own identity.

2 Likes

Please add ability to choose Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH) for payments. It’s very weird that Blizzard show currency of country-aggressor for Ukrainian players.

2 Likes

It’s ridiculous indeed. I’m not sure who figured it would be a good idea to use rub (as if it’s some international currency), but they should be fired this kind of a dumb decision. Not to mention it being an insult, considering state of relationship between Ukraine and russia.
It should be UAH in Ukraine or at the very least EUR.

5 Likes

I’ve registered a few minutes ago at Blizzard and so confused of this RUB currency by default. How can I change it to EUR, USD or UAH?

2 Likes

You can’t because they have some “economic region” and they decided Ukraine belongs to an economic region that uses rub

1 Like

Uh… How many years will it take to at least get some kind of answer I wonder? Or are community forums just a place where support sends people for them to be ignored forever after?

1 Like

Add UAH Please!!! I do not like the idea to pay in RUB

1 Like

Still hoping for an answer.

1 Like

Gabe is soooo cooler than bliz((( steam added hryvnia back in 2017…

2 Likes

ok, Blizzard, stop hiding my answers. I need USD currency!

1 Like

Very sad, that now there is no options to change currency from Russian rubles to Euros (I even don’t start about UAH).

I would like to buy a lot of different games/addons, but I don’t want to pay in RUB and do business with them in general: it seems for me very strange — as support of a country that is at war with us and kill a lot of my friends.

2 Likes

Blizzard, please don’t use RUB for Ukraine. We don’t care if that will be USD or EUR, but RUB is not an appropriate currency here.

6 Likes

This is still an actual question. Been more then 2 years btw.

3 Likes