Currency for Ukraine

I absolutely support the topic! Please add normal currency, I’m not gonna buy anything until that happens.

6 Likes

The question still stands.

6 Likes

Same here. Please add UAH and Ukrainian localization.
#AddUkrainian

6 Likes

I am Ukrainian, currently living in USA. Totally agree, Ukrainians should use Ukrainian hryvnia.

8 Likes

I don’t say about localization but you can at least add Ukrainian currency in to you store. Until then I refuse to buy any product from your company
#AddUkrainian

8 Likes

Please add other currencies. RUB is ban for Ukrainians.

7 Likes

As a Ukrainian, I concur with the OP’s reasoning.

If Blizzard is currently not able to set the prices of its products and services in UAH for people living on the territory of Ukraine, the largest country in Europe after Russian Federation, a prudent step would be to set the prices in USD or EUR for the inhabitants of this region. Besides financial issues, this is a question of national identity. Being forced to pay using the currency of the invading country is unsettling.

5 Likes

Hey, why I have currency in the shop in RUB? I just wanted to buy wow BFA but observe that currency shows in RUB which is the not Ukraine currency but Russia. Don’t you know that we have a war with this country? I’ll not buy It until you change the currency to UAH or at least EUR for Ukraine! Please do not let Ukrainian users suffer. Thanks in advance.

7 Likes

Hello,
totally agree. It’s hard to covert from RUB, it makes me annoyed and I don’t want to buy any games. Please allow to select currency in which I want to pay. Thanks for understanding.

4 Likes

Even though it takes ages to get at least some kind of response - this request is still actual.

4 Likes

UAH for Ukraine, not RUB. Many people just won’t buy anything in RUB because they are invaders and terrorists. #UAHforUkraine

5 Likes

Please, add UAH or at least allow to us pay in USD or EUR!

8 Likes

Please change currency for Ukraine to UAH/USD/EUR. Blizzard? Anyone?

4 Likes

What’s going on, Blizzard?! This is a political and racial discrimination to not allowing Ukrainians to pay in local or international currency! But instead the only option is the currency of the aggressor country!

4 Likes

Years are passing by, but this subject is still valid and important to address.

3 Likes

I really don’t understand why Blizzard ignores this problem.
I’ve tried to get support for this issue but Blizzard seems just ignore any requests for comment of this terrible situation with alien currency for Ukraine.

Look at my issue case: Battle.net Login
Ticket Number: EU73204470

Blizzard seems kidding all Ukrainians and such position stands the Blizzard as a sponsor of Russian international terrorism. Ok, let’s do it in a legal way.

6 Likes

All Ukrainian gamers! Please share this news as wide as you can!

You could use the FB Post about this rough and hostile behavior of Blizzard (FB account: MrCryo)

2 Likes

Yep, still no movement on this topic… It has been more then a year since the original post btw. That’s how it works, support sends you to the community forums just to get you ignored there.

4 Likes

Still no update on this? What a shame…

2 Likes

Wait, it’s not a year. It’s way more then that, because these are new forums and post was moved from old ones. Yeah, sad story.

Just a friendly reminder that this is still actual and an answer would still be highly appreciated.

2 Likes