Currency for Ukraine

the same problem is with me, I live in Georgia, 20% of my country is occupied by russia, and I should convert money and pay with rubls, with money of death-bringers.

2 Likes

I have no problem even to convert gel georgian lari to other currency but my region is associated to russia it’s not acceptable and never was, just as today with kiev, in Georgia russian boms exploaded to in 2008 we had war with russia before ukrainians and we still are associated with russia.

2 Likes

Similar to gode here, as a Moldovian, I am not particularly keen to have the region associated with Russia and pay in RUB. There are long historical reasons why there is such apprehension. I perfectly understand that as a small country we are a small market, but the international currency should be USD, or more regionally to Europe, EUR. I hope Blizzard can take this remarks into account.

I think this is a disrespect of Ukrainian people. I hope the ruble will die soon and will cost nothing. Maybe after that blizzard will change its mind

3 Likes

add uah
or switch to eur\usd
or add uah

4 Likes

add hryvnia! This is Ukraine, not Russia!

5 Likes

Plz blizzard add uah currency !

5 Likes

I do not understand.

• This has been IGNORED FOR YEARS.
  • Russia invaded Ukraine and is killing us. Literally. Destroying our cities.
  • Whole world introduces sanctions against Russia economy to STOP THE WAR.
  • Blizzard is like “eh, heck it, ukrainians, you can still pay for our services in rubles, you are a part of RU region, that’s fine”. This is INSANE. I never imagined there would exist people in EU or USA that would let things such as this happen. Blizzard, this is an ultimate disgrace.

I mean you didnt think it was an issue pre invasion… why is it now lol…

Really? You don’t see a difference between “noone kills anyone” and “war”? And don’t see why would one start caring? Uh… I’m afraid I won’t be able to explain much then.

8 Likes

I would rather they started accepting crypto. That would set them apart from other developers on a huge level.

Pls move Ukrainian accounts to EU region and give access for EU and ru servers (I had guild on ru server). I didn’t like games where ukr region equals ru region even before war. Because usually EU servers has less latency from Ukraine and there is no difference to pay in euros or rubles (for me even better to pay in us dollars). And now I have issue to pay subscription because paypal doesn’t work with Ukraine (and with Russia in the future too)

1 Like

Funnily enough, it took about a week for Ubisoft to add UAH instead of RUB as a payment currency as well as localized interface in their web shop.

Feel the difference.

2 Likes

good to see people calling for change and a company actually respond

3 Likes

If Activision Blizzard really doesn’t care about anything other than money why tf they didn’t make the shop in UAH currency lol

3 Likes

It’s sad to see that Blizzard keeps ignoring this question and showing full disrespect to its Ukrainian users especially during russian invasion to Ukraine.

5 Likes

Ubisoft made Ukrainian shop in days. Small indie company no can do in years. Not even planning. Also, russian forums is overseered by typical russians, Ukrainian language is insta delete and block, death threats and profanities directed at Ukraine and her people is ok. Some shining example of that titular “equality” blizz been pushing lately, eh? But with all the stuff we know of blizz inside, that shouldn’t come as a surprize.

6 Likes

Completely supporting this post. Please add Ukrainian currency. It is offensive to see rub as a currency in Ukrainian region and Ukraine as part of russian region.

6 Likes

Add UAH

Слава Украине! :muscle::ukraine:

7 Likes

Lower the prices to adequate ones and finally add HRN.

3 Likes

How can you even accept rubles as payment method for Ukraine region???

8 Likes

The EUR is the choice for Ukraine
Слава Украине! :ukraine:

2 Likes