Currency for Georgia

Hello ,

so the currency changes have activated and for my shock prices went up for my region for some reason…
i just want to explain the situation so that you understand how frustrating this is and i am sure this will lead to loss of many blizzard fans from Geo …
my country which is Georgia was automatically adjusted to russian region and was paying in rubles, with the convertation by no means the prices and the monthly sub were cheap, but they were fairly acceptable for us… i want you to understand that my country is a developing country with a very bad economical state at least 10x worse than Russia (even after the war) and this change will affect Georgian player base a lot sadly …

i dont know if there is even a point of me writing this here but please if it is possible for a change to happen please address this because it feels really unfair … ( for example monthly wow sub now is more expensive than high speed unlimited internet for a month in Georgia) … i really hope something can be done to change this

4 Likes