Crusader skill Draw & Quarter skill bugged after new Update

Its just stops randomly when attacking on horse making this skill useless.

3 Likes

+1, it’s back to being useless as it was before previous update - talking about mouse on PC

2 Likes

Yes! You are 100% right! I play on PC Beta Diablo Immortals and have same issue controlling Crusader with Cavaliers Courtwear when runing through mobs it will stop and not follow direction of cursor. Makes it unplayable when PVP or BG or important parts of game Blizzard need to fix ASAP.

1 Like

this skill was fixed in previous update and was working quite well - please revert this

2 Likes

Maybe its something with general fluidity of the game and servers. I noticed when you click for example on Leaderboards it needs 2 seconds to even show players in ranking. Before this update it was instant.

1 Like

Same here for me, useless skill now for PC users lmfao

1 Like

As soon as I hit Draw and Quarter I stop even though I’m moving my cursor leaving my Crusader just standing in the pack and doing nothing. Please fix ASAP as this makes Draw and Quarter useless.

1 Like

Besides this and falling though the battleground floor endlessly, not having a great time.

bump, still bugged

Server EU Karshun - it feels like whole server is laggy after update

1 Like

fix this already ffs

1 Like

I wont let this topic close untill you fix what you recently broke

1 Like

Please fix, I was going to but the battlepass but I wont spend a dime until they fix this.

fix it already bas*ards

1 Like

Still bugged as of today.

1 Like

Still bugged, fix what you broke

1 Like

Please fix, my crusader plays like he’s from a monty python movie.

still bugged, fix asap

1 Like

Cmon man, please fix

Fix please, has been like this for almost 2 weeks

Draw & Quarter STILL freezing on PC after new update.