Could not log in to Battle.net

Same issue. what is the problem? how much time its takes to resolve.

Hey all,

It looks like our engineers are looking into this. So far it looks like there is a problem with a Level3 peer network hand-off. I’ll post more info as soon as it’s available!

3 Likes

Desconectando direto.
Código WOW51900319

Apparently it looks like there is an IP outage with Century Link/Cogent and Level 3 ISP. I’m also getting rumors that this might have been a DDOS… :frowning:

This is going to take a big portion of the day isn’t it?

I was playing WoW when I was involuntarily disconnected. I could not log in for a couple of hours, like most here. Just recently (about 9 AM MDT) I successfully logged in, but the character I was interacting with before DC is invisible. I cannot interact with him, but other players obviously can, as I see them leveling up, and other actions which indicate they can see, and interact, with the character. Is there some reset or other function I need to perform? I cannot progress in the game until this activity has been concluded.

This should now be resolved. There was an outage of a major internet service provider which has been fixed for a few hours now. We appreciate all the reports!

1 Like