Constant disconnecting/reconnecting

Battle. net is having connection issues. no other programs are having said issues. ive had Battle. net/Overwatch for over 2 years and this issue is relatively new. It keeps connecting then disconnecting and reconnecting over and over and over. i could play OW online for 2 to 3 hours just fine, but when this starts acting up it does it constantly every 30 seconds to 2-3 minutes. making the game unplayable.
I’ve already gone to the forums and looked for several hours trying to fix this.
ive tried everything that was suggested on this page ( https:// us. battle .net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20757475793?page=1#post-2 )to no avail. i would love to know how to fix this. thanks

I have a similar issue here. The Battlenet app itself keeps disconnecting at least once every few hours. Quite frustrating when I’m on a roll in a game in MW.

Everything else works fine youtube, google, other devices…its just the Bnet app…

sometimes it takes ages to reconnected as well even if there is no issue with my internet itself.

This usually means there’s a connection issue to the authentication (login) servers. It could be some sort of bandwidth issue or mitigation settings like QoS (Quality of Service) in the router settings.

Could you provide a WinMTR test while the issue occurs? Use the IP Address/Host: us.actual.battle.net

I’m having the same issue and it’s kicking me from WoW. Can I attach a WinMTR?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Libax - Battle.net connection issues