Cold war battle pass not working

For some reason, I don’t have the battle pass in call of duty cold war, even though I bought the ultimate edition of the game, which comes with the battle pass. does someone know why this is happening and if there is a fix?

This particular form is for help installing and running Classic Blizzard games like Diablo 2.

You would need to talk to whoever you bought the game from. If that is Blizzard, you can try a ticket for a problem with a purchase. Otherwise, contact the vendor.

So who do we go to? My battle pass for season 4 of black ops Cold War isn’t showing after my purchase. What’s a good email/ link/ or number? I paid 20$ for it and don’t want to waste my money

Hi,

Please… don’t necro 2-year old topics… it is better to start your own.

If you purchased the Battle Pass from the Blizzard Shop,

There are no phone numbers and no e-mail, but Live Chat may be available… if it is, you should probably start there.

Finally, this forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic (ie, legacy) Games such as Diablo II (2000). Account and purchase issues cannot be resolved on the forums.

Best of luck with this issue.

Apologies just happened to me yesterday. Old or new the glitch or whatever still exist in the game that we pay for.