COD:MW random ADS post COD:Warzone Pacific update

I wrote above that I found what may not be a desired workaround, but it does work ^

Yeah Me and a friend are having the same issue

I’m having the same problem. This game kinda sucks ATM.

Well fired up Battle.net and saw and update, did the update, have zero clue what it was for but I know one thing, it did NOT fix the random ADS when in toggle. What crap, with so many that use ADS in toggle being affected you our think a Jira or GIT bug like this would be a big fat red SEV 1. Unacceptable!

1 Like

Same here, blizzard and activision became the cancer of videogames.
This is a 2 years old game, it’s a FPS and you can’t toggle zoom

But, hey, they changed mcree name.
Such hard workers LMAO

Found the cause! https://www.reddit.com/r/CODWarzone/comments/rdiasy/vanguard_warzone_ads_toggle_bug_cause_found

they don’t even have this issue in their trello… does it mean, they don’t know about this? how can you tell them to fix this??

can’t post the link to their trello

Go to the mouse config and simply create a macro with locking function and set the game to hold

Reason found here… this is game breaking please fix!

Yeah, you’re not the only one. This is happening to me also. Just the random ADS toggle, not the Loadout screen.

How does this bug get through QA? How does it take this long to fix?
Well at least we have lots of new skins.

Fix your crap!

1 Like

Same here. It’s broken for me on WZ and Multiplayer, it’s actually a game breaking bug for me at this point :frowning:

1 Like

Same Problem here since last update - cant play Warzone.

ADS Toggle Bug and several crashes also…

1 Like

please patch this already, game is practically unplayable atm for me…

This must be patched asap!
Please & Ty,

1 Like

Its unplayable FIX IT GUYS!

I am having the issue too. The video is misleading, my whole team was dead and during my regain I was getting it still. How do we get a support person in on this thread?

Just wanted to note I’m having the exact same issue. It’s maddening and the game is otherwise unplayable unless I change ADS to hold instead of toggle, which sucks.

Week later still not fixed. Even with the hold it’s slow. But in the plus side my hip fire getting better.