CoD Warzone crash and freeze

Has anyone found a solution for this issues? I can´t play and im really tyred to keep tryng. Maby if we try some months later will be solved.

1 Like

i have also the same issue

Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet service providers. We are currently monitoring this situation and will provide updates as they become available.

does that make the game from freezing right and then crashing and closing right to my desktop everytime i try to play?

1 Like

hope they find a solution soon

im getting error: 0x00000001410b9550 7505236 0xc000001d

so even after an update there was no fix for this yet? what the hell???

1 Like

Idunno if that can help but each time a new update is released I need to change operator before trying to play the game because it crashes after 3-5 min. So the solution is really simple. You enter the game switch operator. Play a game … Switch to your favorite operator for the next game. I know it seems mysterious but it is the only solution I found. Any other change in settings is just waste of time of course since the game worked well before. IMPORTANT: Another problem is when I use BlueStack or any program executing VirtualBox I need to do the following:
create a .bat file aka fixconnection.bat containing

ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /registerdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
netsh winsock reset

Execute as administrator and restart the computer.
If you don’t restart your PC this not work until you restart