COD MW unacceptable update size

So I bought the game a few months ago, downloaded it (145 GB) and a few days ago your amazing client wanted to download another 120 GB. I sent to the support and their reply was that I will have download the 120 GB patch and there is no solution from their side. What a pathetic response. Do you realize that not all your customers live in Europe and the U.S with super fast Internet speeds? Do you even realize that most people have a data cap and a download quota? In my case, I will have to pay my ISP almost HALF the price of COD MW to download the 120 GB patch. Completely unacceptable and to say the least, I am very disappointed in Blizzard’s customer service. I paid real money to purchase COD MW and now I have to pay more to my ISP in order to re-download the whole game because someone at Blizzard was not doing their job and the client went crazy?

Hey TheDiadem,

This was investigated and was determined to be caused by corrupted files, which was explained here. I am sorry that you have to redownload the files, but you can try the steps listed there to reduce the amount required to download again. Unfortunately if those steps don’t help, there is no other work around other than to redownload the entire game. I understand that this is frustrating for customers with limited bandwidth but that is outside of our control.