Cod MW All operators challenges to unlock!

All Operator challenges to unlock skins or experience boosts and such aren’t working; I go do a challenge like Ronin pick Ronin go to war zone then it says to go to Downtown and spray something on the wall I do that several time finish out the game and still nothing I do something else easy. I take Mara. It says to get one win in team deathmatch using her and well still nothing during this I was also using Minotaur it was to get 15 kills with light mich gun so something is not working and You guys need to fix it please tired of not having things not be working

Well buddy here something, Activision Forums Are Shutting Down - Activision
and that was sometime ago … and gamers saying cause there tiered of us telling them about the bugs they need to fix… So you tell me who do we report to about these damn bugs…" BECAUSE THERE ISN’T ANY DAM FORM TO REPORT TOO… "

Good to know then why do have them on this to begin with why doesn’t activision have it set up why isn’t there a phone to call I’m quite tiered of click on this going to that to do this just to file a damn bug I rather talk to some then then type out a bunch of crap just get 's annoying I’m old I don’t care for all that crap to go through and don’t reply I won’t bother with blizzard anyway they never listen to gamers nor do they give a crap about there own people from what I heard they fire anyone that doesn’t think the way they do. sounds like a Liberal to me. Enough said.