CoD - BLZBNTBNA00000012/BLZBNTAGT00000960/BLZBNTBGS7FFFF01

my error code is BLZBNTBNA00000012, no idea why it isnt working, it worked perfectly fine yesterday

3 Likes

Today i started battlenet , it updated 2 small updates , 1 for blackops and 1 for warzone.
after updates finished , clicked on play for warzone , it did not start game, got error message 0000000000012
tried again and again , same story.
scanned and repaired game ,still nothing.
why do you people not check your updates before giving them out .
please fix this error you caused

2 Likes

there is no way its this simple! this needs to be a sticky!

worked instantly for me after a week of headaches thank you so much!!!

Guys this one worked! Try It!! Move the WARZONE FOLDER OUT OF DOWNLOADS ON WHATEVER DRIVE ITS ON AND JUST MOVE IT TO THE C OR D DRIVE BY ITSELF!!! JUST DRAG AND DROP THE FOLDER TO THE C OR D DRIVE INSTEAD OF HAVING IT IN THE DOWNLOADS FOLDER IN THAT DRIVE

Guys this one worked! Try It!! Move the WARZONE FOLDER OUT OF DOWNLOADS ON WHATEVER DRIVE ITS ON AND JUST MOVE IT TO THE C OR D DRIVE BY ITSELF!!! JUST DRAG AND DROP THE FOLDER TO THE C OR D DRIVE INSTEAD OF HAVING IT IN THE DOWNLOADS FOLDER IN THAT DRIVE

i tried this but the game just closes on its own after 3-4 minutes do you have any idea how i can fix this ?

open battlenet, play to get the error and close the error - keep battlenet open. go to blizzards website and redownload and install while its still open and overwrite the files when prompted. fixed for me

Heres what i did in a better layout thsn my last reply

This fixed it for me:

• Rename Modern Warfare (Warzone) folder
  • Close Battle.net
  • Download Battle.net App from here: Battle.net App – Blizzard Entertainment
  • Install it again (do not uninstall, just let it update)
  • Once finished, it will open up
  • Relocate the game, let it update

wont let me launch warzone

1 Like

I’m having the same issue (about 2 months now), the work around i found is Run the game in Battlenet, wait for the error, click OK then Run the ModernWarefare.exe file and the game should run. If you don’t try in Battlenet first and go straight to the EXE the game will error.

I am currently trying a Scan and Repair (again) after the latest 250MB Update.

[EDIT] Didn’t fix the issue and considering this was already a fresh install to try and resolve the problem, I think i will just have to continue the workaround.

2 Likes

I have also had this problem for about 2 months now. I have tried everything and I heard that you got to wait till the next update, but nothing has happened yet so I don’t know. There has bee n a few updates since then. I have also did a fresh install 3 times.

2 Likes

hi i have had this issue for days hope you can fix it ASAP

1 Like

Here the same Problem

Did your game crash the last time you were online? Mine crashed lastnight, I did scan and repair then got stuck with error messages, uninstalled and still had the error. I went into modern warfare’s folder, then the reports folder and deleted the crash report from lastnight. Reinstalled with no issue after that.

I don’t suppose you could point me to the reports folder could you please?

mine crashed and I’ve had this issue ever since. I cant seem to find that folder, I’ve tried deleting the 0kb data files as suggested in other fixes but no joy so far, and I’m currently doing the workaround for the past week as Effigy above has mentioned.

I just found this and it worked instantly for me :

This fixed it for me:

• Rename Modern Warfare (Warzone) folder
  • Close Battle.net
  • Download Battle.net App from here: Battle.net App – Blizzard Entertainment
  • Install it again (do not uninstall, just let it update)
  • Once finished, it will open up
  • Relocate the game, let it update

We are together…2 months i’m waiting a solution…

3 Likes

Rename the instalation folder and relocate it…

Legend! Worked for me too thanks bro

This is a weird fix… but it’s working for now. Thanks!

edit: no longer working. have to launch through the .exe in the folder itself. get your act together blizzard.