CoD - BLZBNTBNA00000012/BLZBNTAGT00000960/BLZBNTBGS7FFFF01

Having the same issue, kind of really disappointing that not even a single member of the support staff is here to even feign caring.

There seems to be no fix to this issue.
I did the following:

1. click update in battle net
  2. scan and repair
  3. updated to latest gpu drivers
  4. updated to latest direct x
  5. run game as admin
  6. uninstall and install
    and still nothing… I gave up after this point.

Good game but sh*t developers.

5 Likes

I have the same issue since Dec 2021. and one of the user from here show us the way in order to play warzone with this bug.
so when you open Battle.net click the “Options”(beside the play button) ->Show in Explorer → open Call of Duty modern Warfare folder → Open ModernWarfare Application.

it will automatically Lunch the CoD:Warzone. Make sure you open your Battle.net accnt so that i will fetch the file from there and connect your Blizzard accnt.

Sharing is Caring. Its time to PLAY!

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Tried to fix all the recommendations for the error code and report a bug, but still nothing. It’s been over a month since I’ve been able to play.

did not worked. hope u guys can find another way

It worked but then force closed at start screen

Was able to get around this by running Battlenet program rather than the launcher

the same thing happened to me today I was getting on for the first time this season and this happened and still dont know how to fix it

I been having same issue i tried everything an i cant get the game to update i dont know what is going on with it. I tried to move to different hard drive didnt work i tried everything that it had suggested and nothing worked. Please help me fix this

I have had this problem today, what worked for me was:

1. Uninstall the game.
  2. Close Battle.net
  3. Force close every Battle.net background application that is currently running via task manager (right click every background application and select stop)
  4. Run battle.net in administrator mode
  5. Reïnstall the game

NOTE: This might work without uninstalling the game so try that first.
(I tried this method after I had already uninstalled the game).

nothing you retards are saying is working

Try deleting system32, might help.

1 Like

i was struggling with it for about several hours. uninstaled both battlenet and warzone couple of times and many other things but still couldnt reinstall it … so i turned windows defender temporary off and deleted the folder that used to be the location of the game files .(i guess this could let battle net creat a new folder for it ) and problem solved . i wish we werent supposed to delete whole thing after an unsuccessful repair operation for a simple bug :confused:

Hi there,

I have had this code error for a couple weeks now. I have tried to fix the problem (info from forums and youtube) and none have worked.

Even after the game update a couple days ago, it still won’t run.

Any advice would be appreciated!

9 Likes

I’m in the same boat.
If you go to the game folder and open it through there the game will launch without going through battlenet.

I just opened my battle net launcher but it wont load. I have the same problem but with a different error code. BLZBNTBTS0000005C
Were you able to fix your problem?

Hi there,
I’ve tried running as an administrator via the files and it gets as far as I can queue into a multiplayer game in call of duty modern warfare but then it just closes, with no errors. I’ve tried reinstalling 3 times now. Scan and repair more than 5 times. Getting real tired of this. The issue has been a thing for like 3 or 4 days now? Probably after I “updated”

4 Likes

salut ouvre le depuis le fichier source :wink:

You have start up as administrator, go to the map Warzone and launch warzone as administrator. It works for me.

Nothing works game won’t run and also game crashes if I do get in

14 Likes