CoD - BLZBNTBNA00000012/BLZBNTAGT00000960/BLZBNTBGS7FFFF01

I found a solution . I had added an additional command in Game Settings of Warzone
" -d3d11 " for DiretX 11, So i removed it and then tried the Asia region It worked for me

16 Likes

Worked for me too!
Region was set to Asia, changed to Europe and it started updating.

Thanks man!

mine says whoops something went wrong after scanning and then restarts and cant update just goes straight to scan

I tried to scan it to update it and it’s says whoops an error occurred

2 Likes

I have an easy fix for this error in Asia server. Just move your game folder to a different location. You’ll be good to go!!

14 Likes

This worked for me. Almost had to re-install Warzone.

This right here is the solution for Asian servers!! Thank you. Been having a stroke over this for a week now

The game would launch for me, then it would freeze and kick me when launching into quads “BR”. Tried scanning - it would tell me something was wrong and give me the option to update, but would just restart the scan. I had to completely uninstall and reinstall the game.

I too downloaded the game third time today and still the launch problem persists, cant find any solution.

4 Likes

This one worked for me thanks man.

i also can’t get in today, there was an update for 16gb, already tried the change region trick from the previous update. and now it does not work.

8 Likes

Same here…also installed the game 2 times

Same for me, got hit with the new update, my game updated then it said “ an error has occurred while launching the game” I hit scan and repair it said everything was fine. Tried again, same error message. I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game… same message . Anyone have any idea ? I tried to contact Activision but there’s no way to actually get a live person to help you. When you click help you follow the prompts then at the end it takes you back to the start

3 Likes

Also having same issue after the update

1 Like

I am now having the same error pop up when trying to launch warzone. I can launch vanguard and Cold War no problem but not warzone. Same error after this new anti cheat update.

2 Likes

battlenet is experiencing problems. You can launch the warzone file directly from the .exe file (not launcher). On blizzard launcher instead of clicking play button just click the cog on right then click show in explorer. Scroll down to the warzone .exe file and launch from there

31 Likes

You the man!!! This worked!!! Thanks a ton. I was ready to uninstall and reinstall

thanks man it worked for me

Is anyone having trouble with ping in Warzone? I can’t get into a game, the ping just shoots up to 350 ping when searching. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, as well as scanning and repairing. Please someone help.

You are shadow banned