Clarification on API Terms of Use

Hello! I was hoping to see if I could get a clarification on some of the terms of use, to make sure my site is not doing anything that could get my API access revoked.

1. My site lets users see their list of complete and incomplete quests, mounts, pets, etc. Users have asked for the ability to download these lists as a spreadsheet, presumably to help them keep track while they play WoW. However, according to the Terms of Use, “You are not allowed to sell, license or otherwise transfer the Data to any third party.” Would letting users download their data be disallowed since I am transferring data to them?

2. My site tries to let users know what quests, mounts, pets, etc. are still obtainable vs what has been removed from the game. This information is manually flagged, which is tedious. I am wondering if it would be acceptable to work with other addon authors to pull/share information? My main concern is that I don’t always know how other addons obtain their data, they might look at the game files, and I worry this could constitute “data mining” which is prohibited in the terms of use.

Thanks!