Checking versions since redeemed key

Hello, i own an old physical copy of diablo 2 + lod and my pc cant read the install disc of LOD anymore. (game would lag in act 5, i’d get connection interrupted, and just plain frozen screen) (old used and beaten cd, great game tho) and your online installer wanted a 26 char long dc key, but mine is only 16.

After a bit of searching on the internet i found that you can claim your old cs-keys for a 26 one on battle net, which i did.

And the problem started there.
Ever since i did this i am stuck on checking versions. please help, i had unpermed characters. If there is a suspension against me, i’d like to know its reason. If you cannot provide a reason, then please allow my keys ( linked to this account) to function again.

Yeah, this happened to me recently as well. Except I was gifted a LOD key and added it to my classic install. You’re most likely temp restricted for 2 weeks like me. I would create a support ticket and ask if they can give you any details as to why. They couldn’t give me any unfortunately. Hope you have better luck than I did.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hangs at “Checking Versions” USW