CD-Key In Use By Me?

I was connecting to battle.net and accidentally escaped out of the logging in process and now I can’t log in period. I have also tried waiting over 24+ hours of not attempting to log in, yet I am still unable to connect to Battle.net and play. Please help.

1 Like

Man, I’m experiencing the exact same thing except I’ve now exceeded 72+ hours even after completely disconnecting for 24+ hours it says my CD-Key is in use by myself…

There’s is very frustrating, and it’s not a priority in fixing/ solving it either since it’s not the newer D2R or Diablo III.

1 Like

Having the same issue here. I purchased the game a few days ago missing the old times and after closing the game and try to rejoin to the BattleNet, shows me the same legend. The CD key is in use BY ME? Tried “basic” troubleshooting and nothing.

BLIZZARD ANY UPDATES???

Hey folks,

Yes, in a thread that is currently at the top of this forum titled,

[Main Thread] Diablo 2 Cdkey in use by myself?

So many people posting the same issue, yet you guys just posted a new post that doesn’t benefit anyone.

Everyone is specifically stating that we waited 24 hours + and the response was "Hey, please wait up to 24 hours for keys to be released and access server " Are you even reading the posts people are submitting?

SepiaRogue,

Did you read the update from Kershew? The update did benefit all those who posted before it, however it does not benefit anyone who posted after it.

Thus, Kewshew stated in the update that if you can’t log in after 24 hours, you need to submit a support ticket to have your account reset as well.

Then we were prompted, Was it us? Do we have a stable wifi connection? Is it our firewall? Is our password correct? Did we use the correct account login?

No, it’s battle.net, that’s all. That’s why we’re repeatedly reaching out to you guys to fix it. Tickets have a longer delay than the actual key hold.

No one said it was the players, or that wasn’t Battlenet. Kewshew literally said that the tools on their end were down, and now they are back up. Thus, if people are still stuck after 24 hours, game master intervention will be needed to reset the account.

Based off the reports, that’s obviously not the case for everyone, SepiaRogue. Many players’ keys are/were becoming stuck for extended periods of time. Far longer than the usual 24 hours.