Cant Sumbit Support ticket

I have not been able to connect to battle.net on diablo 2 for a day now. I tried to submit a ticket using 24/7 email and Live chat option. I submit all files that it requires. I have all popup blockers disabled.
When I click submit, it just scroll back up to the top of the page (no error messages). I’ve waited forever for live chat just in case (1min wait). But I assume a chat window should be popping up which is not. There are also no recorded tickets on file.

FYI I’m submitting this:

Been receiving message saying Disconnected from Battlenet. Please Reconnect.

This started yesterday at my local branch coffee shop. I have played at many of their locations before, so I don’t know if that’s the issue. I was playing just fine in the morning at home and logged off normally. Few hours later at coffee shop it started. When I came back home the problem continued.

I wanted to see if this is a temp ban/ip/cdkey related and if so, how long. Over my 15+ years I’ve never seen this message. I looked into other threads but I don’t see any concrete information that relates to me.

I tried submitting ticket through 24/7 email last night but it would not not submit. I do have all the required files needed (shortened MSinfo).

I’m trying to play DIablo 2: LOD.

Thanks in advance for the help.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can’t even submit a ticket?!?