Cant open mw2 2022

Hi guys. Someone help me!! :frowning: Its been 2days now that im trying to open this damn game. WHen I open it, its turn the PLAY button on and says THIS GAME IS OPENING then goes back to PLAY. Between those 2 actions, i have the tiniest update everytime. So after 2 days i still cant even open the game. Tried everything but doesnt work. Please help me to not get robbed $100. Dont mind my english, im a frenchie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hell i cant even stay connected to blizzards server long enough to even play. Got plenty of internet for it.

same here!!! im getting to the point of just never buying these games again on pc i paid 75USD for it i only played 2 matches yesterday i dont understand why this always happens i think im just gonna ask for my money back im fed up with this

2 Likes

Ive been having the same issue for about a week now! Ive tried all the tutorials, software updates, drivers etc. but nothings working please keep us updated if you find a solution!

2 Likes

same here, sad cause i want to play

1 Like

Hey all,

MW2 belongs to Activision, so anything that happens after clicking the “Play” button on the launcher falls to them to troubleshoot. See below for more info.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.