Can't login on chrom with Authenticator

It’s been months now, if I want to login to blizzardnet I have to do it on firefox or IE. Chrome will ask me to accept on the app and a split second before it appears on the app, the whole site refreshes and goes back to the login screen.

I cleared cache, cookies, everything. It’s annoying af and want to know why this is happening.

5 Likes

I’m running into the same issue. I hit Approve on the authenticator iOS app and the website refreshes the login screen instead of processing the Approve request.

I’m on Chrome 100.0.4896.75 (Official Build) (64-bit). Had to login through Firefox to post this message.

2 Likes

same issue, submitted 3 tickets, o sir, np, cant login and this authenticator bug, maybe the techs all left…GG

1 Like

Hi i have same problem, did you manage to solve your problem?

2 Likes

Hello .
I have the same problem but i do experience it on the mobile app as well. I’m logging and receiving notification on the phone to accept the generated code and when i click on it the login on the mobile app disappear and on the authenticator say “Request Error”

1 Like

Hi guys, i will send a link in forum where they talk about this and probably the issue is the Metamask extension.
For me it worked, so try it yourselves.

7 Likes

Had this problem as well. It happens when you have metamask extension. Instead of disabling metamask, another option is to right click goto “This can read and change site data” and select “When you click the extension”. This is also alot safer for your general usage of metamask.

7 Likes

I’m having the same problem for almost a year now, everytime I need to log on on chrom I need to remove the authenticator. I also submitted tickets and they just said to comment here and report a bug.

1 Like

Problem Solved I can confirm that the issue was the metamask extension.!**

**** Remove the metamask from your extension in your chrome browser / browser.****

Re-login using the BATTLE.NET AUTHENTICATOR approve on the app and you will be able once again get back onto your account.

Meta-mask extension is the root cause issue that’s causing problems for so many.

Happy Gaming More PEW PEW…!

1 Like

Having same issue since 6 months ago

forgot i had it on there, removed it and worked

Same problem before and removing MetaMask extension solves the problem.

Had the same issue.
The reason may be a chrome extension you are using.
For me it was the Metamask extension.

If you dont want to disable the extension:

1. Disable one by one your chrome extensions and see if the web login works with the authenticator. This way you will identify which extension is the reason.

2. Then click on the extensions “puzzle button” → click the three dots next to the extension and in “This can read and change data” select “When you click the extension”.

1 Like

Just updating, some have a solution but my fix I figured out was simple… Remove the authenticator extension from chrome lmao. I dont even use it on my pc so it was a simple fix but to others who do use authenticator on chrome… Seek the other solutions above.

Hope you all find a solution soon!

this is very helpul thanks

Can’t believe something hasn’t been done about this yet, but yes indeed, it was the metamask extension! Thanks to everyone commenting, been bugging me for months!

Disabled metamask addon and it worked