Cant log into battle.net while in D.Imort game

Edit- I reinstalled the game a 2nd time and somehow it worked, I can log into my Battle account now and play on record.

Phone info: Samsung s20 FE 5G, running the latest update as when this was posted and just reinstalled the game to check if itll help fix my connection issue with battle net like the player posting here. Reinstalling doesn’t help so most likely a network fix required.

My story: I installed the game on day 2 of its launch and I logged into my account to get connected and started then in mid connect it kicked me out. Then after the first time connecting it always reconnized me as “played” I am unsure if this means I am perm logged in so it won’t let a secondary log in attempt.

I click on the top left acreen under guest and attempt to log in and I get asked/ told to switch accounts to play then it boots me out of the account screen back to the game. I have acreen shots of the event but they dont tell much and a GM told me thus far there’s no immediate fix known (ref- Issue ID #84360150 - Support ticket status updated)

Hopefully someone has something constructive to add.

(Edit)

I copy andnpasted what the occasional page when trying to log in appears if i am not immediately kicked back to the game.

*** # ‘blizzard-anbs’ links are blocked

The web page at blizzard-anbs://localhost:0/?ST=US-eef8c5ece8893cfd6252cd127cfccacc-51008468&accountId=51008468&flow_type=3p_account_login might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME ***