Cant install battlenet

Hi, I was able to play OW two days ago then yesterday i just couldnt get it started. It was showing something about Fetching FDN, so I tried to uninstall the Battlenet and now I cant install it back as it’s stuck at updating battlenet agent stage.
I did tried this method and still doesnt work.

Please help.
Thanks

This isn’t an official suggestion, but try another connection method like a VPN. A lot of players are noticing issues with large files on their ISP networks.

1 Like

Thanks, It is definitely because of my internet provider. I connected to another wifi and It did help. Strange that it’s only happened only when it’s updating blizzard’s tho, other games seem to be working fine.

Sadly, it’s probably something only the ISP knows, but I’m glad another network helped. :slight_smile:

I finally got my issue figured out (same as yours). I narrowed the error down to my Arris (Surfboard) SBG8300 Cable modem, then spent an hour and a half on a chat with one of their techs. We finally RESET the modem, which worked for me. Don’t just unplug the power and recycle it…unplug the coax cable line from your modem, press the reset button for 30 seconds with the power line still connected, then reconnect the coax. it worked for me! FYI, my model of cable modem doesn’t support a VPN, so that wasn’t the problem… If you have the ability to connect to a neighbor’s network from your home location, do that…that’s what i did to maintain the connection to my chat with Arris.