Cant go online on the app

Im borrowing my brothers macbook in exchange i let him borrow my laptop, for some reason in my brothers macbook, idk why but i cant press the “go online” button in the app even though i can still login to play wow and play there without pressing the “go online” button. The button is just grey to me and it is not clickable ever. And also like every so often i get disconnected out of nowhere and its annoying cause when i want to play i have to type my password back and cant auto login to the game. And when i disconnect, sometimes i get the password wrong cause of a typo, and what annoys me the most is that when i get too many password attemps wrong i just get locked and it says you’ve made too many attempts, please try again later. I dont get dced on my own computer and i CAN press the “go online” button in my computer just fine. Is this a macbook problem or how do i fix this problem?

Hey, Tokens! It sounds a bit like a connection issue might be happening here, it could be that the protocols are bit different from the WIndows laptop. It’s a bit hard to say what’s causing it, but there may be some things we can try here.

1. Try an alternative connection or VPN to test.
    • If this doesn’t work, could you try reinstalling the Blizzard Application? Make sure to follow all the steps including deleting the preferences files.
    • If this works or isn’t possible, then try the steps below.
  2. Reset the network devices.
  3. Disable login items.
  4. Try a new admin account.

If it continues, let’s gather a Pathping Test. Use the IPAddress/host: us.actual.battle.net. Run the test until it reaches about 30 hops. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
Pathping Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)