Cant download Battlenet app?

Hi
i tried to reinstall the battlenet app because the app did not work. now battelnet app download link is down, can som1 plz help??

This link does not work for you?

the like work but when i try to download its saying 0b/s

I too am having issues trying to download the app on my PC. It keeps quitting downloading at like 80% and is giving me a network error. I keep trying all of their suggestions to fix it and nothing is working. Sent in a ticket. Hope it gets resolved soon, I was looking forward to playing D2R!

Glad you sent in a ticket. Hopefully they get back to you. I did talk to another Tech MVP on this. It is not common really. We can both get it to work without an issue. I was also able to get D2R downloaded successfully.

Suggestions. Another app or security software is blocking the download. Check for those first.

If someone is on a campus or group setting, there may be download restrictions on the network.

To add on what MissCheetah offered, sometimes a mobile hotspot can help. However, if the issue is in the routing of the networks in your area, a VPN set to another region (if you’re in EU, set it to NA, etc) can sometimes help.

1 Like

It will fix soon. Wait fe hours. Then try again. Also clear your browser cokkies.

I did everything on the ticket reply. Nothing yet.

Wants me to send some sort of receipts again (not sure what they are, something to do with my computer), and then call the ISP if its still not working.

Its been days of not working for me. I gave up a few minutes ago. Been at this for hours.

Been excited for this, for a long time. Haven’t played d2 in ages, and D2R is my first pre ordered game. And I can’t get the dang downloader app to work! :frowning:

What is the name of the file they are asking you to send? I can probably find a support article to help you understand what it is and find or generate it.

WinMTR (this app tracks your internet data through each hop from your PC to the destination server. You let it run for 10 mins then look at it to see how much packet loss you have, or where any slow downs might be.)

That one, and some sort of systems one.

I am now getting an internal server error when trying to log in to my account.

I am frustrated beyond belief.

I want to get this working.

DxDiag instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  2. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  3. Name the file dxdiag and click Save.

You can then attach it to your ticket.

If you want us to take a look, post it on Pastebin.com and provide the link to it, or the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

MissCheetah, I downloaded this twice, uninstalled, deleted, redownloaded. When I start the exe file, it just says “Downloading new files…” and the progress bar only goes a 16th of the way.

Hi. I’m having a similar if not the same problem.

Hadn’t played Diablo 3 for a while and went to update it…for some reason it wouldn’t update and kept saying “waiting for another download”…looked online for help and it said to try and delete cache (which I did with no luck) also to uninstall battle.net app which I did. When I tried to reinstall battle.net app it starts the download but then stop around 400kb into the download with the message “battle.net setup.exe - failed”

I was intending on buying diablo 2 today…any suggestions?

Same here. Unable to run, install or download anything from the Blizzard site. Tried everything they suggest… Even the app exe. function is crashing , so no desktop app. Im on Windows, and im trying since yesterday to play Diablo 2 Res. Anything else on my Pc seems to work just fine…

i got issue same here