Can't continue game download help fast please

So yesterday i bought the full version of COD MW after playing warzone for quite a bit of time,and i had to install an additional 88gb,which is fine,the problem is that i turned off my computer when there were 20gb left in the download(i paused the download) thinking that i can just continue downloading it today.When i opened battle.net in order to continue my download i saw the Install button,and the locate game files button,which i’ve clicked on and located the 60 or so gb that i installed thinking that i can select those and continue my installation.That didn’t work,i got an error message saying that the folder doesn’t contain the right game files,and when i click install , i of course don’t have enough space,because part of the game is installed,battle.net just doesn’t detect it .I don’t want to delete 100+gb of game files(what i had from warzone and the 60+gb of MW that i downloaded yesterday)so my question is how do i make battle.net detect what i have downloaded so i can continue my installation?

Please respond fast

Hey Steven,

It sounds like that the Blizzard app doesn’t have permissions to save the files. Make sure that you are starting the Blizzard app as Admin. Also disable Read Only settings for the game install folders.

If this persists, try a full reinstall of the Blizzard app:

1. Uninstall the Blizzard app

2. Next type the following commands and delete any Battlenet and Blizzard folders you see in each location. Press Windows Key + R and type:
    • %LOCALAPPDATA%
    • %APPDATA%
    • %TEMP%
    • %PROGRAMDATA%

3. Finally go ahead and reinstall the app from here. Make sure you run as Admin.

If this doesn’t help, it’s likely that there is corrupted data in the original install files and may require a new reinstall. You can check this thread for steps on trying to recover the old data though.