Can't connect to battle.net server keeps saying reconnect

Immediately disconnects as connecting with message saying "disconnected from battlenet. Please reconnect
Is battlenet down?

Howdy!

We have a sticky at the top of these forums or located Here. If you utilized a cloud-based connection such as a VPN or Business class ISP an action can occur.

Actions can last between 2 weeks to 30 days.

Thank you.

@Zuvykree , have the same problem !
Did a fresh install after 10 years no play
When i hit the battlenet button i get same message
i submidded a ticket and ther they say i have restriction till 20/11, bud can’t tel me for what.
So how can i fix it if i don’ know why blue !!!

Hey i got booted from the game, while checking if i’ve done all my quests cause someone offered help. and it booted me and now i can’t log back in. what’s going on with that. I have to make sure my low level chars don’t expire.

WHy is it that I purchased 3 games, one each for my sons and one for me to play online, and i keep getting reconnect error. Wont allow me to play except one day out of a few weeks. I WANT MY GD REFUND. BLIZZARD is OFF my list of games now. WORST games ever to play. I used to beta test on Diablo1 and Diablo 2, Now i wish i have never done it. POS company that doesnt care about its customers that spent hard earned money hoping to have entertainment for their family members and enjoy a day inside together when we are unable to go outside. GD Company. POS.

I’d like to ask you one question.
If I talk about a problem on the Legacy Diablo II forum or here, will it be fixed?