Cant Add Phone Number

Posting this everywhere until we get answers.

USERS CANNOT ADD THEIR PHONE NUMBERS.
We’re not on pre paid plans, our numbers are valids, your code needs to be checked or better yet TESTED.

I BEGGED CUSTOMER SUPPORT to flag this to the dev team and he just remained adamant on the fact that its not their issue and they dont have the power to raise the issue. Meanwhile IS ANYONE LOOKING AT THIS FORUM?? You’ve had a massive influx of new users and we’re all turning away because someone didnt update the list of area codes in the backend??? So shameful for a company thats been around for over a decade.

I live in ontario and so far only ONE area code works (647), when we have over 7(289,905, 519, etc) in the region. this is ridiculous, i cant play anything, going back to steam, origin, epic games where they dont pull this crap. unacceptable in 2020. The more i search online the more im disheartened to see this error is nothing new…

THIS IS A BUG

3 Likes

Did you ever get a response or fix? I am in the US and experiencing the same problem. My physical authenticator is almost 15 years old and I imagine the battery could die any day. Trying to get it set up on my phone but support just sent me a copy paste of the main FAQ result…