Cannot login to battle.net or manually into WoW

so i currently cannot log into battle net. i live in Japan and i play on american servers because i am in the military. it was working fine 2 days ago in my house. as of yesterday i had to stay in a hotel and thats when i noticed the issue. when i use my phone as a hotspot as it is still american service i am able to sign in. im not sure if there is a problem with the hotel im currently in or if its just a new issue also when i click launch to try and manually log into the game wow just instantly stops responding so im not sure what the issue is because it was working fine 2 days ago. and my other games that are online work aswell. thank you guys in advance

Hey there JayJay,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us with those details. If you can login when using your mobile hotspot connection, this confirms that the problem is isolated to the hotel network. In this situation your only option will be to contact the hotel’s IT / network department for assistance determining what is preventing the connection on their network.

I hope this helps!