Cannot finish any downloads

This only happens with the blizzard client. When i try to download any game from blizzard it doesnt finish the download
Things ive tried
-reinstalling client on 3 different storage devices
-reinstalling the game on 3 different storage devices
-downloading from different network
-making admin account and running as admin
-cleaned PC of Viruses and malware
-rolled back a few windows updates to see if it worked with a previous version
-disabled antivirus
-tried opening directly from folder instead of through blizzard
-literally deleted everything and reinstalled windows fresh idk where to go from here

ive got a 3900x cpu with a 5700xt gpu and 32gig ram 3200mhz if that matters
i have no idea what to do i want to play games and i cant i dont have another computer to download the files too either so i can just copy paste them onto my main PC

3 Likes

Facing the same issue.

1 Like

Howdy ddtruth,

Are you getting any specific errors or does the download stop and never move? You mentioned disabling your antivirus but it’s possible that this software can still cause conflicts so you may need to temporarily uninstall and then restart the PC. You can reinstall the AV after the games are installed.

i dont get a single error and the only anti virus is the one that comes with windows 10

If it’s happening across multiple networks, then it sounds like it’s a problem on the PC. You could try creating a new user account to see if there’s any change.

i dont even know where to look for the problem on the computer i created a second acc but nothing
i reset everything on here to try getting it to work i just have no idea what to do from here

minus “root”, your screwed. im having to reinstall the 6th time. fixing to fix it myself

Howdy ddtruth,

If you would like to provide a MSinfo, we may be able to look and provide some additional suggestions. You can upload it through Pastebin and then paste the link here.

If you have issues pasting here, post the link with a space (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).