Can not join or create game

wtf, there are people live streaming right now, playing the game. that is frikkin bs

2 Likes

Well I quit wow after nearly 15 years of hoping the out of touch dev team would pull their collective heads outta their rears and now they can’t even keep D2 server up. How the mighty have fallen, sad days!

2 Likes

Blizzard, please communicate. This is still a massive FUBAR.

1 Like

cant make or join games

1 Like

Same here - cannot create or join any game

1 Like

yep. game not working on xbox or pc. what a great way to spend 80 bucks…

1 Like

que conexão lixo 180 reais me preparei todo pra jogar hj e passo raiva pessoal o jogo ta lindo mas a conexão ta lixoooooooooooo

1 Like

It’s broke. I can’t join my wife’s game, keeps saying to check my internet, and we both have internet connectivity…

Cannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create game

I was playing fine online after 4pm CDT. Then closed app to go get dinner and now I can’t create a game again

Getting really tired of Blizzard releasing games that are obviously not ready.
Months in Alpha and Beta, and this is the result? Pitiful.

Yeah this is bull dude, Blizzard should’ve been ready for this traffic. ridiculous.

It is the first time they launched a game guys go easy on them.

so… what? we just click create game over and over until by magic… it creates a game??

Kind of BS that no one is communicating, no note on the “door”
nothin. very frustrating Blizzard!

Once again smelly uncle Blizzard drops the ball …again. The community will guide you listen first then act. This could have been avoided. The fraction of people that cannot play cause game creation fails even if its small is not a good look for new and veteran players. totally avoidable. Keep trying players it will work eventually.

Friend of mine found a workaround.

At the Battlenet launcher and above the Play button there is a little ‘globe’ icon, click it and select Europe.
Hit Play and you can create game with no issues and we didn’t run into any lag either.
Seems to be an issue with American servers
Hope this helps

Same exact error, have had it all day. Extremely frustrating.

1 Like

same boat! Blizzard i wanna game!!! 10hours of being locked out. rip

1 Like

Also having this issue for the past 5 hours along with a handful of friends.

1 Like

Same issue. Going on about 17hrs since I last could create or join a game. Tried every possible solution you could think of from restarting the game/my computer, restarting my modem, reinstalling the game, creating a new char doesnt work, you name it ive tried it… just waiting on blizz to fix.

1 Like