Can not join or create game

I’m on pc, can’t start an online game. Seriously Blizzard??? Everyone better be getting a discount for this…

1 Like

Not sure how many bug reports I sent in saying they need to update their server hardware, but do they listen? NO!

Blizzard, this isn’t your first rodeo is it? I mean come on guys. You are getting new players with this, not just fans. People that haven’t ever played a D2 game before or started with D3!

Now you are losing players by the dozen.

1 Like

Personally I blame HR, If HR had dealt with the inner turmoil issues concerning management abuse and what I assume would have been a ton of gas lighting this games launch, and beta would have been much smoother and actually enjoyable.

An abusive work environment yields unproductive workers, unproductive workers yield low quality products.

If anyone from blizz HR department gets a bonus this year, I will never buy another blizzard or activation game ever again.

Same here in USEast. It’s been at least 40 minutes now for me. Unable to create games in online mode, and server list is blank. Many more people are experiencing this than are reporting in the forums. Please fix.

2 Likes

unable to create or join games on USEast as well , Battle.net authentication works perfectly fine, so does the lobby

2 Likes

same here, tired joining a game through lobby and the game crashed as well, got to act 3 with a buddy up until 7:20 pm cst and now cant do anything except talk in lobby chat online

1 Like

Game keep crashing…WTF

1 Like

wtf, there are people live streaming right now, playing the game. that is frikkin bs

2 Likes

Well I quit wow after nearly 15 years of hoping the out of touch dev team would pull their collective heads outta their rears and now they can’t even keep D2 server up. How the mighty have fallen, sad days!

2 Likes

Blizzard, please communicate. This is still a massive FUBAR.

1 Like

cant make or join games

1 Like

Same here - cannot create or join any game

1 Like

yep. game not working on xbox or pc. what a great way to spend 80 bucks…

1 Like

que conexão lixo 180 reais me preparei todo pra jogar hj e passo raiva pessoal o jogo ta lindo mas a conexão ta lixoooooooooooo

1 Like

It’s broke. I can’t join my wife’s game, keeps saying to check my internet, and we both have internet connectivity…

Cannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create gameCannot join or create game

I was playing fine online after 4pm CDT. Then closed app to go get dinner and now I can’t create a game again

Getting really tired of Blizzard releasing games that are obviously not ready.
Months in Alpha and Beta, and this is the result? Pitiful.

Yeah this is bull dude, Blizzard should’ve been ready for this traffic. ridiculous.

It is the first time they launched a game guys go easy on them.