Can I add value for my paid community?

I want to ask about the terms of use of Blizzard API. I’ll quote the problematic point and below it you’ll find my question.

Applications May Not Charge Premiums To Use The APIs. “Premium” versions of Applications offering additional for-pay features are not permitted, nor can players be charged money to download an Application, charged for services related to the Application, or otherwise be required to offer some form of monetary compensation to download or access an Application when those features use the Blizzard Developer APIs. Likewise, Applications may not include interstitials soliciting donations before features or functionality becomes available to the player. Also, players may not be required to watch a video advertisement before accessing a feature or function of the application.

QUESTION: I want to create a FREE mobile and web application with a fixed set of functionalities. I also want to add 3 extra views that are available only for my community (paid membership, it already exists). They won’t receive any extra data, they will receive only a different type of data visualization. Users that are not part of the community will be able to achieve exactly the same thing using delivered data but they will need to do it manually copy/pasting data to Excel or something similar.
Is that ok or is it against the Terms Of Use?

This topic might be useful: Terms of Use - Monetization - #4 by Erorus-11776

If you use the forum search you might find a few more covering similar questions.