Call of Duty Vanguard: Controller will not work

Hello there! Thank you for taking interest and trying to help me out. I have a wireless controller that connects to my PC and works on various video games seamlessly (except for dark souls 2 so far). I’ve done some research but to no avail I can’t seem to find any solutions that garner success. I’ve tried disconnecting my keyboard and mouse before I start vanguard, I have tried disabling the HID compliant game controller in my device manager window, and I have also tried deleting and reinstalling the driver. Also as a side note in the settings of Vanguard I cant change the aiming input device to controller either. So my assumption is it has to do something with Vanguard. But I wasn’t sure if anyone came across this issue and was able to fix it. Even if you don’t know how to fix this thank you for reading. Have a wonderful day yall :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m also having this problem. I have three switch controllers, a PS4 controller and 3 no-name brand controllers that all work on my PC on Steam Etc. Yet they don’t work on Vanguard. Someone needs to fix this please