Call of Duty Vanguard: Controller will not work

Hello there! Thank you for taking interest and trying to help me out. I have a wireless controller that connects to my PC and works on various video games seamlessly (except for dark souls 2 so far). I’ve done some research but to no avail I can’t seem to find any solutions that garner success. I’ve tried disconnecting my keyboard and mouse before I start vanguard, I have tried disabling the HID compliant game controller in my device manager window, and I have also tried deleting and reinstalling the driver. Also as a side note in the settings of Vanguard I cant change the aiming input device to controller either. So my assumption is it has to do something with Vanguard. But I wasn’t sure if anyone came across this issue and was able to fix it. Even if you don’t know how to fix this thank you for reading. Have a wonderful day yall :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m also having this problem. I have three switch controllers, a PS4 controller and 3 no-name brand controllers that all work on my PC on Steam Etc. Yet they don’t work on Vanguard. Someone needs to fix this please

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.