Call of duty Vanguard campaign Locked

I am trying to play the campaign in Call of duty Vanguard s I have always done, base files are locked I purchased the ultimate edition and have played numerous times prior what gives any help appreciated.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue and its maddening. I just bought it and was only able to play it once before being locked out of the campaign. Please help!

2 Likes

I have the same problem and i did install the campaign. Could this possibly be a bug?

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic (legacy) Games, such as Diablo II (2000).

In-game issues with Activision’s Call of Duty must be reported to Activision Support; see Having Problems with Call of Duty? Read this first! for details.

The issue you are describing does not show up in the Known Issues in Call of Duty: Vanguard, perhaps because it was last updated on 29 July. You may want to report it using the Bug Report form available on that web page.

Good luck !

Edit:

On Twitter on 5 Aug 2022, 4:06 PM

We’ve identified an issue affecting the campaign of
@CallofDuty
Vanguard on PC. The game mode will show up as uninstalled until we can address the issue. We expect to have a fix available by tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/BeenoxCODPC/status/1555646507897987074?t=64GTXbyIZJMj8KqF48jGcw&s=19

1 Like

Thanks for that. I’m having this same issue as well.

Yeah, I am having the same issue :confused: