Call of Duty not launching on BATTLENET AS ON 13 DEC 2023

I have tried all the bells and whistles available on internet as on 13 December 2023, but still I could not make the Call of Duty game launch. I have tried even solution available on Blizzard Forum (DELETING BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT FOLDER). But still it did not work for me. (NOTE: Everything is UPDATED - game, launcher-BATTLENET App, OS-Windows 10 PRO, Nvidia GTX 1660 SUPER Driver). Please Help me !!! Its funny that after Pre Purchase culture we literary have to beg developers even to remove simple bug.

5 Likes

Hello mate. I have the same issue. cod mw2 worked fine for me. I purchased cod mw3 three days ago and im facing the same issue as you. I have tried everything and nothing works. If someone knows please let us know how this annoying activision bug fix - My GPU is also 1660

1 Like

Hello, I also have this issue once I bought mw3 it was working fine at first then about 1-2 weeks later it wasn’t opening I have everything up to date.

meee tooo won’t launch or update

same problem here is it possible to have a refund ?

Same problem, tried everything. GTX 1080ti.

Same. I’ve been having this problem for months. I have all the system requirements. I got mw3 on preorder and it didn’t launch either. I got a refund on mw3, but support was zero help on mw2. I asked for a refund if I can get a refund since I can’t play the game and they wouldn’t give it to me. Overwatch launches for me.

At this point I don’t think I’m going to purchase another cod game with how poor their customer service is and how slow they are at fixing bugs.

Blizzard can’t assist with trouble launching or playing an Activision game. Bnet is only the storefront, similar to Steam.

im having the same problem… whats the fix

You need to reach out to Activision, they are a separate company.

Hello, I can’t enter the Battlenet program, it just goes offline. I did all the steps you said on the site, but it didn’t work. What should I do now? Is the problem with your servers?

Ghost1989,

Please don’t hijack threads with unrelated issues.

That said, if the support article troubleshooting hasn’t helped, you’ll want to submit a support ticket to get one-on-one help with the game launcher issues.

You can start with the “Support” link in the upper right of the webpage.

December 31 2023 i am having the same issue with call of duty modern warfare 3. My black ops, and modern warfare start fine but three does nothing!!! from battle .net or steam, doesn’t matter… i want this fixed or my damn money back !!!

i am beggining to think this whole call of duty activision and battle.net and even steam are all money scamming people no anti cheats forever game is always changing for the worse now the fooking thing doesnt even fooking work…

GSDead,

If any of that were true, everyone would be having problems. But seeing that launching problem reports are very rare, that’s obviously not the case.

With that cleared up, the CoD games belong solely to Activision. Please read the pinned thread at the top of this forum if you are having issues with Activision products.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.