Call of Duty MW2 Vault Edition Wont Upgrade

I Purchased the Call of Duty MW2, Vault Edition. When I start the game I’m presented with a screed that asks if I want to Upgrade to the Vault Edition. When I select “UPGRADE” I get an error code “PATRON.” Is anyone else experiencing this Issue, and are there any ways to fix it?

3 Likes

Yes getting that exact same error. It is clear on my transaction history that is what I bought

1 Like

Exactly the same for me, bought the Vault Edition but it’s now asking me to upgrade, then fails.

same problem error patron

Add me to the list of users getting the exact same error. If anyone finds a solution please post here for everyone to see.

==> Having Problems with Call of Duty? Read this first!

This is because you all already own it, your a PATRON, bet it says now you already own this product with latest update! :slight_smile:

Same here also don’t think I even got all items was supposed to for preorder and I know for fact I bought vault edition yet keeps telling me to buy it Again honestly I don’t have good feeling bout this cod off what I’ve seen and heard even less for warzone but would like my stuff I bought like vault upgrade and preorder bonuses and packs and digital ps4 preorder bonuses too

No it doesn’t that is a joke bc im looking at it now on my screen

I cannot access my Vault Edition purchase items still. Has anyone broken ground on this issue? I have already uninstalled the game and completed a fresh reinstall. Please help. I have checked my Activision account linkage and everything was in order. Not sure what has happened but the $100+ is sounding really nice in my pocket.

Same here, battle pass not working.