Call of duty modern warfare warzone servers disconnect when laptop is on charging

I have been playing warzone since 4 months and this never happens at first but it just started that whenever my laptop is plugged in charging the servers don’t connect and matchmaking is also not happening.
But when it’s not on charger everything works fine I just want a fix for this.

dont worry my man, activision blizzard has already investigated this and has determined that this is in fact a feature and not a bug they spent all their budget on making the game pc and adding in “new” and “exciting” features such as shotty servers, extreme lag, unplayable performance during 200 man games, unbalanced weapons, more microtransations than even ea would try to implement. i hear next patch their going to increase support for the lag switch circa 2011 and increased hacking support to make it more viable for everyone to cheat cuz f it why not servers dont work anyway might aswell cheat. dont forget about 120 gb updates because its the current year and they still havent figured out how to properly write updates to hard just re download everything then delete the 90% of redundant files

You’ll want to contact Activision support regarding the disconnection issues. With the behavior though, it sounds like a power plan issue on the system.

Blizzard support only assists with installation issues with the game. Anything in the game like disconnections or crashes will be referred to Activision support. We have a post here on insights over our support for Call of Duty.

Don’t worry, my friend; activision blizzard has already looked into this and found that it is a feature rather than a bug. They spent all of their budget making the game PC-compatible and adding in “new” and “exciting” features like shotty servers, extreme lag, unplayable performance during 200-player matches, unbalanced weapons, and more microtransactions than even EA would attempt to implement. I’ve heard that the lag switch support and hacking support will both be improved in the upcoming patch, making it easier for everyone to cheat because the servers aren’t working anyhow, so why not? Just redownload everything and then erase the 90% of unnecessary files to avoid having to deal with 120 gigabytes updates because they still haven’t worked out how to correctly write updates to hard drives in the present year.