Call of duty Cold War

I was playing Cold War just fine then I got ban. I got no information as to why or how long I am ban, I was also not emailed a link to appeal that ban like the support page said I was. It feels like I am in the dark and I just bought the game a few days ago. IT IS NOT MY ACTIVISION ACCOUNT ITS MY BLIZZARD ACCOUNT.

Blizzard does not control bans in Activision games. Blizzard did not ban you.

Activision is the one who makes COD, who runs the servers, who handles all game policies, and who hands out bans.

Blizzard just has the shop and launcher.

Activision does not accept appeals for bans. If you wish to pursue this though, you will have to do so through Activision.

All of your Blizzard games should be fine. Those are independent of your Activision titles. Managing to get your whole Bnet account and EVERY game on it closed, is really hard to do - and I imagine all your other games, if you have any, are fine.

When I try and lunch Cold war on my pc it says I have to log into the blizzard launcher but when I try and log in it says I am ban. I cant run War zone or Cold war on my pc but I can Warzone on my ps4. Also, my ps4 and activison account Is connected to my blizzard account. PLS HELP

A post was split to a new topic: [YoyoReaper23] Cold War zombies locked