Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War digital Ultimate Edition

Just wondering what I have to do to get my digital Ultimate Edition bonus content?
not sure how to claim it. Nothing is showing in game.
One Season of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Battle Pass Bundle, including 20 Tier Skips
The Land/Sea/Air Pack for use in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Three Operator Skins
Three Weapon Blueprints
Three Vehicle Skins
Thanks

1 Like

same here…got none of the bonus content and i also was led to believe that playing the beta that any unlocks for weapons and stuff that you earned and also the level you reached on weapons and and progression would be saved and applied to account upon the full game release…got nothing all weapons are at level 1 and no characters skins or characters unlocked like woods…I have woods in warzone but not on cold war…I put in a lot of time in the beta for this purpose to come down to it and have to start all over…paid for the ultimate edition so I would have land air and sea pack skins few weapon skins and character skins and got nothing I paid for how is someone to get what they paid for or at least get the 30.00 refund cause I received nothing more than someone who paid for the basic copy…this is a problem with games these days with micro transactions and the greed from the gaming industry to make a billion dollars off a game and screw the customer right out the gate from day 1 of game release is a issue and I know I’m not the only person that didn’t get what they paid for…

does anyone know how to contact or who to contact to get this resolved or at least try to get resolved?

I hate to say this but the only way that I see of getting support is by submitting a ticket and/or contacting activision as plan b. I have an issue that when the game was gifted to me, it wasnt showing up in the library, and all Blizzard said was that the gift ("“Transaction Error”") should submit a ticket , and my friend has yet to get a reply from anyone so he told me.

*Blizzard and Activision has encounter a heap of problems upon the release of Cold War, I would suggest waiting about 2 weeks for them to “fix” the game, while trying to contact Blizzard/Activision any way possible.